Search Pitter Patter Parties

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I had the best time putting together a Halloween celebration for my 3 year old and his friends. Here are some pictures of the fun!




Aren't these tissue paper poms fun? I will be posting a tutorial on how to make them in the near future! Stay tuned! :-)






I love finding ways to make the kids' lunches more fun. I found these adorable polka dot boxes at Polka Dot Market.  I found the idea for the ghost juice boxes at Domestic Charm. So cute and a big hit with the kids!



We decided to have the kids decorate their own cupcakes this year. I was actually surprised how smoothly this activity went. Most of them wouldn't spare a single sprinkle so my kitchen table stayed fairly clean. :-)





 "Pin the Nose on the Jack-o-Lantern"

Costume Parade!


After the parade the kids practiced trick-or-treating at the door. The kids loved knocking on the door, saying trick-or-treat and remembering to say "Thank you!" The prizes were a hit too! :-)


I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween!









1 comment:

  1. So so cute! I can't wait to have fun parties when my kiddie is older :)

    ReplyDelete